Monday 11 June 2012

COLOUR VARIATIONS 2



Below are a variation of colour schemes i'm experimenting with, i will then turn to my peers and class mates for their personal opinions. Their opinions will influence my final decision but not dictate it because at the end of the day it is my own final piece and it should also be what i find aesthetically beautiful and works well.

The response from my peers was that they were drawn towards the white backgrounded infograpics accompanied with a bright colour especially the pink, orange and the original colour. They also liked the black backgrounded ones because of the contrast with the bright colours.

Myself i prefer the orange one and the original coloured infographic. I'm more drawn towards the orange infographic as it's less harsh on the eyes, however, because i have used the original and just changed the colour by using bucket fill but it pixelised my images for some unknown reason. This means i have to stick with my original copy, but luckily the original colour is my favourite and works the best.