Wednesday 23 May 2012

REVIEW

I feel i have done sufficient research to inspire / assist in my development and sampling towards my final infographic. I have been inspired by several infographics particularly the 'Wordpress' infographic due to its variety in bar and pie charts and the 'Bikes can save us' infographic because of its colour scheme and its use of pictograph ratios. 


I have experimented with different samples; 3D and digital. These samples have been inspired by 'That's ADV baby' and 'Wordpress'. I have then gone on to play around with colour and text layering it on top of the photographed 3D infographs using a fact based on recycling i found on the internet.


I now hope to develop my samples further and use my own facts and figures which i will collect via a survey of the class.